Chheena Law firm presenting provides protection associated with Cyber Crime matters in Lahore Pakistan. Chheena law firm’s Cyber Crime attorney deals in all varieties of criminal and civil cases. In Pakistan, for Prevention of digital Crimes, “Cyber Crime Act 2016” was brought in 2016.
Here are a few elements related to Cyber Crimes in Pakistan:
- Unauthorized entry to devices, Copying, transmission, Interference and so forth
- Unauthorized transmission of essential infrastructure information.
- Glorification of an offence
- Cyber Terrorism, Recruitment, investment and making plans of Terrorism
- Hate Speech
- Digital Forgery, Fraud, Tempering
- Unauthorized use of identity records
- Unauthorized issuance of SIM cards
- Offences in opposition to dignity, modesty of a man or woman
- Child pornography, Cyber Stalking, Spamming, spoofing
Cyber Crime cases process
A huge number of Pakistanis are not aware about cyber related laws and Guidelines. Therefore If You commit offence under any category listed above or you are victim of it then certainly discuss it with Chheena Law Firm’s Cyber Crime Team So they can guide you about proofs, techniques and punishments.