WHY COURT MARRIAGE?
Court marriage is true wedlock for a man and a lady whereby they become life accomplices solemnized before the magistrate or nikah registrar. A court marriage is contracted when a male, female or both either couldn’t acquire the authorization of their folks or they are concerned that they won’t be allowed to get hitched to each other.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Nikahnama in such manner is enrolled and given by the Nikah registrar of the region, and not by the court. So, it ought to be cleared at the top of the priority list that no court issues marriage certificate, indeed, the marriage certificate or famously called Nikahnama is enrolled and given by the Nikah registrar.
Court Marriage can be done in very few steps and can save hundreds of thousands of rupees spent on marriage ceremonies. Further it is mandatory to know “Court Marriage” word is not in any act or ordinance or in any rules subdues in Law of Pakistan.
Such relationships are solemnized with the assistance of a legal advisor and perceived and approved by the court of law. West Pakistan rules under Muslim family laws ordinance 1961 is evident that anybody can get married to the opposite sex.
The courts in Pakistan will undoubtedly shield those people’s marriage rights but they must be grown-ups and their marriage should have been consummated under the law.
It is seen that when someone needs or applies to get court marriage done they go through colossal mental pressure on account of numerous social responses and practices which we typically notice in the present world. Couples who choose to stroll through lawful channels to get hitched are likely to be on the safe side as compared to those who don’t.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE IN PAKISTAN
Marriage couple must have valid NIC or Passport or can produce Matriculation certificate or Form ‘B’ in case of non-availability of NIC or Passport.
- In the event, if one partner is a foreigner then Passport must be provided.
- There should be two marriage witnesses.
- Bride and groom 4 + 4 passport size photographs for each.
- Free will affidavit from bride’s side.
- In the case of Second marriage by the bride, valid Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of the deceased husband.
- In the case of Second marriage by groom valid permission from the first wife or Arbitration Council.
COURT MARRIAGE PRE-REQUISITE
The Constitution of Pakistan gives the privilege of freedom to pick somebody to wed. The COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE IN PAKISTAN is straightforward. To be hitched couple needs to satisfy a couple of necessities that are:
- The time of marriage as per Islam is the period of adolescence. According to Law of Pakistan, the time of marriage is 18 years.
- MARRIAGE IN PAKISTAN is only consummated with the opposite gender. Lesbian or Homosexual marriage in Pakistan is a culpable offense.
- The WEDDING COUPLE ought to have freely agreed to do Nikah.
LIST OF MARRIAGE ACTS IN PAKISTAN
- The Azad Jammu and Kashmir Family Courts Act, 1993
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Act, 1886
- Christian Marriage Act, 1872
- Conciliation Courts (West Pakistan Amendment) Act, 1969
- Foreign Marriage Act, 1903
- Hindu Marriage Disabilities Removal Act, 1946
- Hindu Married Women’s Right to Separate Residence and Maintenance Act, 1946
- Hindu Widows’ Remarriage Act, 1856
- The Hindu Marriage Act, 2017
- Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961
- Rules under Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1965
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Child Marriage Restraint (Punjab Amendment) Ordinance, 1971
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE:
One needs to to fulfill a number of the requirements for procedure of court marriage in Pakistan which are given below:
- Age – Age for court marriage according to Islam is age of puberty. As per Pakistan Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961 that’s the age of masses (18 years in Pakistan) while age of puberty is when both genders are ready to do sex.
- Opposite sex – Court marriage in Pakistan is usually only with the opposite Lesbian or Gay marriage in Pakistan is definitely a punishable offence.
- Free consent – Consent of male or female in Nikah should be free without coercion or threat.
AFTER COURT MARRIAGE YOUR LAWYER FOR COURT MARRIAGE IN LAHORE PAKISTAN WILL GIVE YOU THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Marriage certificate
- Attested copy of petition
- Attested copy of affidavit
- Attested copy statement before the court.
- Attested court orders for legal safety of client.
Our Team offer same day Court marriage in Lahore for Consultation 0092 3 111 282 494