Free Legal Aid
FREE LEGAL AID FROM TOP LAWYERS OF PAKISTAN
WHAT IS MEANT BY FREE LEGAL AID?
The legal assistance and support provided to indigent litigants for accessing the mainstream legal system is called Legal Aid. Chheena Law Firm is top law firm of Punjab and definitely one of the biggest in Pakistan. Legal aid is provided free of cost by ourlawyersunder organizational capacity. As most of the population in Pakistan is poor and have no access to even file a case due to finance and social pressure by the mighty people to discourage this factor, we are just a phone call away from you to help you throughout the case.
FREE LEGAL AID UNDER LAW OF PAKISTAN
- Inexpensive and expeditious justice. Article37 (d) OF 1973.
- Equality before the law. Article 25, 1973
- Right of “access to justice to all” is a well-recognized inviolable rightenshrined in Article 9 of theConstitution and is equally found inthe doctrine of “due process of law.”“Sh. Riaz-ul-Haq v. Federation of Pakistan”(PLD 2013 Supreme Court 501).
- Pakistan Bar Council Free Legal AidCommittees Rules, 1999.
- The Public Defenders & Free Legal AidOrdinance, 2009
WHEN TO CONTACT US
- To get information about any legal matter in Pakistan.
- To get free legal assistance in Pakistan.
- To get free legal representation in any court of Pakistan.
- To get free legal consultation in Pakistan.
- Due process in prisons primarily for women and juveniles
- Religious minorities
- Those convicted of death penalty
- Bonded laborers
- Where there is a violation of human rights by the state or non- state actors
- To women in obtaining their rights under family law
- To women and children, and other victims of the abuse of due process
4. Free legal representations in 249 cases
10. Free legal representations in 87 cases
Nadeem Yousaf Chheena 0092 3 111 282 494